Tuesday 15 June 2010

News....(2)

I just got an email from Ankaraspor/stokecitynil/Mark.  He's well, living on the south coast now and it sounds like Havant and Waterlooville are going to be the team of the future...!  He did the same as I did - put his predictions onto the old PTS site only to find them and the site disappear.  But as the blog's firewalled from work he's missed the beginning of the predictions.  (I've offered him the average score if he still comes along....)

- 0 -

I really liked this half-time shot on't telly so I screengrabbed it.  (Still 0 - 0, Brazil v North Korea) 


2 comments:

  1. Yes come on Havantandwaterlooville Nil. It's just like old times, everyone with mediocre scores except Mike Germany who's scored twice as many as the next highest player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, anything to get all of us. I'd say the lowest points, but I guess it's because I need somebody with worse score than me ;-)

    ReplyDelete