Monday 13 April 2009

Now where were we?

A while ago I had a couple of small crashes followed by a complete loss of all my files, photos, music, everything.... I decided I couldn't even begin to get all the records back together again but I've got some of them.

First there's the league positions since the crash.




















Then there's the graph of our points. I've got the figures by looking back through the whole long history of the ''Standings after round !'' thread that started back in August 2008.















One of the reassuring things about this graph is that the gap between top and bottom is not as large as you might first have thought. Because they're all very close together it's a bit difficult to make out individual positions but it's better than nowt. I hope.

Finally there's what I used to call the spaghetti graph. There's lots of gaps but that's because not everybody has published their positions in the thread.










And finally, I was having a rest this Saturday on the side of the road after having cycled a fair old distance when along came this steam traction engine, towing a 4 x 4, doing about 2 mph and generally holding up traffic. It was only when I looked closely at the photo that I noticed the prancing horse logo on the front. And the livery is definitely red. There's no doubt about it, it's a prototype Ferrari!







No comments:

Post a Comment